The Boudoir Workshop at Historic Lowndes Grove
November 13th, 2012 **CLOSED**
“This high end boudoir workshop will prepare boudoir photographers to market their business towards a more exclusive clientele”
Click HERE for your opportunity to join in on this once in a lifetime event!
Be one of only 12 lucky photographers to take a step back in time with me for this exciting one of a kind boudoir workshop. Shooting gorgeous women in this opulent home is going to be a truly unique, once in a lifetime experience you won’t want to miss! Imagine the incredible images you will capture for your portfolio! There will be enough models for everyone and we will have full run of the house and romantic fairy-tail gardens. This venue is a photographers dream come true.
Lowndes grove is an authentic antebellum plantation house located in Charleston South Carolina. It’s the kind of place most photographers can only dream of shooting in. Be inspired by the elegance and beauty of these lavish surroundings as you learn boudoir lighting techniques, posing, sales, business & marketing strategies and so much more. It will be a day of intense education that will infuse you with renewed creativity and fresh business ideas. I’ll explain how I went from making an average of $700 per shoot to as much as $4,700 in a matter of a few months. Is it easy? No. Can it be done? Hell yes! I’ll teach you the 3 critical things you must have in place to attract high-end boudoir clients.
When you leave this workshop your head will be spinning with the new skills and information you have acquired. This workshop is also a great way to build up your boudoir portfolio. Lowndens Grove is simply incredible! How often do you get the opportunity shoot in a gorgeous plantation house? Not only are you going to go home with kickass images to use on your website, you will also have the ability to create equally beautiful images for your boudoir clients with your new and improved skills.
*Only 12 spots are available We’re keeping it small and intimate*
You will walk from this workshop with the knowledge and skill to kick your boudoir photography business into high gear.
Make more money – Be relaxed and confident during sales sessions – Attract new clients - Have the confidence to charge what you are worth & much more!
Join the party, come hang with me in this enchanting setting so that you too can learn the secrets to creating your own profitable & thriving boudoir business.
For more information e-mail Robin at email@example.com
Charleston, South Carolina
Payment Plan Available
Make 3 equal of only $425 each!
Who Is This Class For?
Anyone interested in learning more about boudoir photography and taking their business to the next level.
You must have basic working knowledge of your camera. You should know how to manually adjust your shutter speed, ISO and F-stops and understand the effects these controls will have on your images.
What You Will Need to Participate Fully
- Pen and paper
- Pocket Wizard, which you can rent for about $20.
- Your Camera, lenses, fresh batteries & CF cards
What you will learn
- The 3 things you *must* have in place to attract high-end boudoir clients
- How to conduct profitable in-person sales sessions without fear and without using costly projection equipment
- Managing clients’ expectations from the start to avoid sticker shock when they first see your price list
- How to explain why a 4×6 cost as much as your 8×10
- Overcoming clients’ hesitations to buy
- Why it’s so important that you get away from online selling
Marketing & Branding
- Learn new and exciting networking ideas that will have your clients happily advertise your business for you
- How to deliver customer service that keeps them coming back for more and telling all their friends about you
- Creating a cohesive brand identity online – This is extremely important in today’s marketplace!
- Big mistakes photographers make with their websites that drive business away and how to avoid them
- Flow posing for boudoir and beyond
- Tips for making every woman look her very best
- How to help tense clients relax, allowing you to capture beautiful facial expressions and natural looking poses
- How to shoot curvy girls and deal with problem areas
Lighting & Equipment
- Never be intimidated by studio lighting again! I’ll teach you basic setups anyone can do to achieve beautiful results every time.
- I’ll share with you the compact lighting equipment I use for shooting when I need to travel light. This is the perfect setup for shooting in hotels!
- Shooting with natural window light and reflectors
- Off camera flash with pocket wizards: Robin will teach you how to achieve dramatic, high-impact images outdoors with off camera lighting.
- Working in hotels and ideas for setting up a home studio
- Ideas for building your boudoir portfolio when you’re just starting out