Email Robin at Boudoirnetwork@hotmail.com to book your spot. Next Stop London England!
Don’t miss this information packed boudoir workshop, learn lighting, posing, how to build profitable packages, pricing, and much more. Over the past year I’ve been asked repeatedly to teach boudoir workshops and I feel like the time has come for me to jump in and do just that. The first of these will be presented in Las Vegas during WPPI. The classes will be intimate, with no more than 5 attendees per class. Smaller classes allow me to help you with any individual concerns or questions you may have about your boudoir business. Of course my workshops will be run much like my online boudoir community. I want you to have fun and be excited about all the new things you are learning and to envision where you can take your own boudoir photography business in the future. What is holding you back? Is it that little voice in your head that says you can’t do this? I’ll tell you how you can kick his ass and ignore all the negative thinking that is stopping you from moving ahead. Life is an adventure; dream big, only your own insecurities can stop you from achieving your goals! Some of the other things we will cover are:
- How I went from making $685 per shoot to as much as $4,685 in less two months by offering my clients only the very highest quality boudoir service and product in the industry. I know, it sounds like an infomercial but it is all true.
- Building profitable packages – I’ll show you simple tricks that make it easy.
- Marketing – How to get your name out there.
- Websites – Taking a hard look at your website to see where improvements can be made or whether you need to junk it and start over.
- Posing – We will cover flow posing and beyond. You will have the opportunity to shoot our model and practice posing with me right by your side to help you.
- Tips for working with clients who are difficult to shoot for various reasons.
- Lighting – I’ll show you the simple one light setup I use on almost all my boudoir shoots. We will also cover the unique equipment I use that makes shooting in hotels easy.
- Tips to make your clients love you and keep coming back again and again.
- Setting up a referral rewards program that works.
- Networking with other local businesses – tips that work and things to avoid.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about shooting in hotels. We will also discuss home studios their advantages and disadvantages.
- There will be a Q&A session. Ask me anything!